- All desserts are made fresh to order. We do not carry any pre-made items.
- Please call or email to place an order; we do not take orders via social media.
Please keep in mind that during the weekend, we are in the kitchen and doing deliveries. If we miss you, we will be in touch as soon as possible.
- We are often booked months in advance, please contact us as soon as you have secured your date. Our primary focus is creating beautiful, custom, fresh, delicious cakes and confections! For this reason, we limit the number of weekly orders. However, please contact us for short notice orders and we will do our best to accommodate if we are able.
- When placing your order, we will need to know how many guests you would like to feed, theme, colors, design or style ideas you are interested in, event start time, ideal delivery or pick-up time, & delivery address. We also love to see inspiration pics of the invitations and any decorations. Once we have these details we can discuss design and pricing.
PLEASE NOTE: You are welcome to include inspiration pictures of other cakes but we do not duplicate cakes by other designers. We are happy to incorporate the details that you like along with details from your day to create a one of a kind work of art for you.
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit of $50 reserves your date. Once details are confirmed and agreed upon a 50% deposit of the total price is due.
- Final Payments: Due 2 weeks before the event date. Orders not paid in full by the due date are subject to cancellation.
- Delivery / Pick-up: Both pick-up and delivery options are available. Deliveries, in our refrigerated van, are available for an additional fee. Delivery pricing starts at $50. Orders going more than 20 miles from our Sandwich kitchen require a minimum purchase of $250.
During the tasting, Vanessa will immerse herself in the details of your day while you relax and enjoy cake! Any inspiration photos you can provide including: stationary, gowns, jewelry, color swatches, flowers, centerpieces, etc. are all helpful visuals to give insight into the tone and feel you are setting for the day. After reviewing these details, Vanessa will create sketches of cakes incorporating style and details that directly reflect each couple until a design decision has been made for your perfect cake.
Please Note: You are welcome to include inspiration pictures of other cakes, but we do not duplicate cakes by other designers. We are happy to incorporate the details that you like along with details from your day to create a one of a kind work of art for you.
All designs are unique and customized to each client. For this reason, we do not have set pricing.
For cakes, our base pricing can give you a general idea of the starting point of your cake’s cost. Base pricing includes a tiered cake, any flavor from our menu, finished in buttercream or fondant (see below), and finished with a simple décor. Final pricing is determined by the amount of labor and detail put into each cake. Elements that incur additional costs include: hand-painting, handmade sugar details (flowers, figurines, etc..), air brushing, delicate piping, texture, cake sculpting, and other accents such as gold foil. For dessert tables, pricing is based on the quantities and styles of desserts chosen as well as the display style.
Wedding & Tiered Cakes
Buttercream Finish | Starts at $6 per person – can range to $15+ per person
Fondant Finish | Starts at $7.25 per person – can range to $16+ per person
$10-$20 per person depending on design complexity
$8-$12 per person, including stand rental & set-up, based on 3 pieces per person.
(Individual dessert pricing located on dessert menu.)
Cupcakes & Cutting Cakes Cutting Cakes
Buttercream Finish starts at $40
Fondant Finish starts at $55
(sold & flavored by the dozen, available in all cake flavors)
Buttercream Frosted, Filled Cupcakes start at $42 dozen
Fondant Finish, Filled Cupcakes start at $60 dozen